SHOP - USA
AGED 10 YEARS
The TEN YEAR OLD is matured in American Oak casks, blended, then returned to a European Oak Oloroso Sherry Butt for its final year allowing the flavors to marry. Like autumn leaves on an Irish evening, a woody oak nose combines with the sweetness of dried fruit and butterscotch to crown a satisfying taste experience where spiced walnut, Sherry, and tobacco reign. A buttery cream lingers as a hint of vanilla finishes this timeless encounter.
CIDER CASK FINISH
The CIDER CASK FINISH began its journey in an American Oak cask that originally housed Irish Apple Cider, imbuing the wood with a distinctive flavour. Our Double Distilled Malt was then introduced to this cask and allowed to finish for a further six months. The result is a unique Irish Whiskey with notes of lemongrass, apples, and freshly roasted malt, followed by a flavour of wood and tart apple, culminating in a light, crisp, and dry finish. Best enjoyed over ice, where the aroma and flavours will develop in the glass to give an interesting experience from the first sip to the last.
THE DAPPER BLEND
Aged in Virgin American Oak, THE DAPPER BLEND provides a distinctive essence of vanilla and toffee to both the nose and the flavour. Double Distilled Malt joins in, adding fruity esters and increased body. Triple Distilled Malt fully matured in Chablis wine casks completes the collaboration, offering mineral overtones and a distinctive finish. The result is a complex Irish whiskey blend dressed for any occasion: classically neat, well groomed on the rocks, elegant in a cocktail, or dashing with a mixer of your choice.
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-7 business days depending on how close you are to the Tampa, FL area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-3 business days after the order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries provide ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.